LIMITED 1 YEAR MANUFACTURER DEFECTS WARRANTY
Bigbend Skis, operating as Bigbend Skis Ltd. (“we”, “our”, “us”) makes a kick-ass pair of 100% custom skis and that’s why we stand behind our product.
We warrant to the original purchaser, that our skis will be free from any defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of manufacturing. If you have any problem with your skis whatsoever, please contact us as soon as possible so we can help you resolve the issue… customer satisfaction (i.e. happy skiers) is the most important part of our business.
This warranty is subject to the following limitations in addition to any imposed by virtue of applicable law:
1. This warranty applies only to Bigbend Skis products purchased directly through Bigbend Skis and is valid for the original purchaser only.
2. All Limited Manufacturing Defects Warranty claims will be subject to our sole, absolute and non-re-viewable discretion as to whether the claim is covered by this Limited Warranty. If your ski(s) are determined to be defective in either material or workmanship, Bigbend Skis’ only responsibility shall be limited to repair or replacement of the defective product. No cash refunds will be issued for any breach of this Warranty.
3. All products returned to us for warranty inspection must have a Return Authorization Number (RA) which can be provided via email or over the phone.
4. Shipping costs to return product to us for warranty inspection are the sole responsibility of the customer and we assume no responsibility for products during shipment from the customer to us. Ship products prepaid and insured. Return shipping will be at the expense of us should we determine your skis are covered under the Warranty, and are the sole responsibility of the customer otherwise.
5. The following are excluded from coverage under this warranty:
a. Abnormal use or misuse of our skis (i.e. use on metal rails, wooden structures, asphalt, concrete, cement or any other surface other than snow).
b. Breakage or damage caused by impacts on rocks, stumps, rails, boxes, dumpsters, car hoods, tractors, razor wire or other natural or man-made objects.
c. Scratches, chips or indentations to the topsheet, veneer, base or edge caused in any manner including ski-to-ski and/or ski-to-face contact.
d. Fading or discolouring of topsheets or veneers, if due to misuse or neglect.
e. Improper mounting (i.e. hole location, width, depth) or adjustment of the bindings, including bindings pull-out and/or associated damage.
f. Skis mounted more than once. More than one recognizable mount and/or filling holes and re-mounting the ski voids this Warranty.
g. Damage caused by chairlift breakage.
h. Normal wear and tear.
i. Damage caused by the use of solvents or adhesives.
j. Damage caused by any means other than defects in material or workmanship.
k. Any and all claims for consequential or incidental damages.
6. We will not be responsible for any costs, losses or damage incurred as a result of loss or use of product.
7. All warranty claims must be accompanied by a copy of the original order or purchase invoice.
8. All coverage under this warranty is void if any modification, change or alteration has been made to the product unless specifically performed or authorized by Bigbend Skis.
9. Our skis are not covered by any verbal warranties. In all cases, the above Limited Manufacturers Defects Warranty will take precedence.